Donation / Support
This translation site was created for Japanese novel fans.
I am currently in between jobs and supporting my partner and baby girl with the donations from this site and other translation projects.
As this is a solo effort and I get translation done amid day to day life and raising a baby, please do bear with me for the delay. I will be translating the story sentence by sentence.
If you like my translation, then please support the translation project.
Any donation is greatly appreciated.
My current translations project :
1. Isekai Apocalypse Mynoghra
2. Infinite Gacha
3. I can always go home, so I started work as peddler in another world (ITSUJITA / Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaerareru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita)
4. The Daily Life of the Late Bloomer Tamer (Deokure Teimaa no sono higurashi)
5. The Duke House's Little Chef ~ The cook who trained in the mountain for 300 years (KoushaRyouri / Koushakuka no chiisana ryouriban-sama ~ 300 nen yama de kitaeta ryourijin)
6. My fiance told me he had found his true love and broke off our engagement. It's too late to ask me to get back together now!
(Shinjitsu no ai o mitsuketa to iwarete konyaku hakisareta node, fukuen o semararete mo imasara mou osoidesu!)
7. Hello, I am the hero's father. I am sorry for the trouble my stupid son has caused. 〜I'm going on a journey to beat up my son, who has abandoned his childhood fiance and is doing whatever he wants out there. Even if he apologizes now, it's already too late~
(Yuusha no Chichi/ Doumo, yuusha no chichi desu. Kono tabi wa gusoku ga gomeiwaku wo kakete, moushiwake arimasen~Osananajimi no iinazuke wo sute, sokora de suki houdai yatteru musuko wo bunnaguru tame ni tabi ni demasu. Ima sara ayamatte mo mou osoi~)
HOW TO SUPPORT LUPUS-SENSEI
Readers who have donated to support the series (through PATREON or Ko-fi) will receive translated episodes in pdf file format.
Personally, I suggest you to use Ko-Fi because :
- It's one time payment (not monthly subscription)
- Ko-fi doesn't take a cut of your donations and don't charge supporters extra either.
one time donation system. You can do donation by buying coffee for me.
$1 per coffee
(1 coffee) 1 episode
$3 (3 coffee) 3 episode
$4 (4 coffee) 4 episode
$6 (6 coffee) 6 episode
$25 (26 coffee) 26 episode
$50 (50 coffee) 53 episode
When donating using Ko-Fi please mention from which episode you wish to read.
It's a monthly donation system.
Please visit my Patreon page and select the novel donation pax you want to support.
one time donation system. Just donate directly to my Paypal account.
$1 1 episode
$3 3 episode
$4 4 episode
$6 6 episode
$25 26 episode
$50 53 episode
4. Bank transfer (only for Indonesia citizen)
Please contact me by Email for details.
5. Gopay (only for Indonesia citizen)
Please send me an email after you donate to let me know your email address, which novel, and which episode you want to read.
My email address: email@example.com
I started this joint donation program for the "Yuusha no Chichi" novel.
Readers can support my translation by donating through this Ko-Fi account. Even the smallest donation can make a change.
Please check on the goal.
Every time the goal is achieved, I will release new chapters on this site in 24 hours.
PS: Unlike "Personal Donation," I won't send the pdf file to your email.
Click on the link below to check on the goal and support the "Yuusha no Chichi" series together with the other readers.